Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

looking at purchising a exhaust soon was wondering if the x force 4 inchs fit the utes and if it will be able to flow over 500rwkw

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 27d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

No and yes.

I had to run a 3.5" Herrod system as at the time Xforce didnt have a 4" that would fit a Ute. I dont think that has changed but please correct me if im wrong. As for flowing 500rwkw, im pretty sure most 4" systems will. I know the Nizpro one does but once again they could not provide me with a 4" for my FG.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

The stock factory exhaust on my BF Tornado with factory turbo has made 460rwkw on E85, yes you will easily make 500rwkw with a 4" exhaust. Ben has made over 600rwkw thru the 3.5" exhaust on his FG.

6BOOST

Edited by 6BOOST
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

how much did brian charge to make ya 4 inch tekaani

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 12d
Posted

I bought karls old 4" stainless split dump off him for 700 and got brian to make up a 4" cat back with a 5" cat in mild steel cost 2100 installed. not cheap but as 6boost said, the results show.

hope karl doesnt mind but this is his exhaust from his f6...

post-36068-0-66218500-1298371204_thumb.j

post-36068-0-01483300-1298371226_thumb.j

post-36068-0-21749100-1298371249_thumb.j

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

nice I want 4 inch straight through and twin 3 inch tips on one side. I have had a good look at karls and dont like how I wont be able to put the spare wheel in

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 12d
Posted (edited)

ive got twin 3" tips on mine, I'd take a photo but my ute is at the panel beaters thanks to the missus censored.gif my exhaust did have some drone around the 1800-200 grand mark but after fitting a 6boost manifold its now gone.

lol 4 inch straight through is gonna be loud as faaarrrrkkk turboboink.gif

Edited by tekaani
  • Awesome...
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 26d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Rapid can make up a 4" exhaust to fit the ute. This will flow 600rwkw with a single muffler. The 3.5" completely hollow wasn't enough to make it past 500rwkw.

Be warned, they wont sound great though!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...