Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Quick

Duck

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Duck

Goose

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Capri -- picked up a BF F6 head to see where the water jackets lie - so I can work out my head cooling circuit for when I weld up the head :)

96331c457ebdb602d059dfb83d2c284a.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

On a scale of 1 to 100 how far along the path to driving it you reckon you are? I like the sound of just welding it up...no lifted head for you right?

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

-19

I'm waiting on the engine and transmission still - but, the car isn't ready to race if tomorrow I was told they were done.

It's getting a complete overall. Capri v2

It still could lift, but the stuff I've bought will guarantee its not moving

  • Like 1
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

What did the head cost you ?

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Perhaps pm Peppy tocchi, he and his dad did a fair bit of r&d ruining a head in the process(coz drilled holes in it ect) to find out that stuff.

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

What did the head cost you ?

$0.00

Perhaps pm Peppy tocchi, he and his dad did a fair bit of r&d ruining a head in the process(coz drilled holes in it ect) to find out that stuff.

Brilliant !! Thank you. I'll message him when I'm ready to look at my head, don't want to bother him until I'm ready to actually follow up on my head :)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

We have the wild Falcon station-wagon in its natural environment, at the harbour.

Unlike the domesticated wagons that dwell on axle stands.

53a4b0a32304e4c53444d3c9eb1be948.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Did you take down onto the sand and bog it for old times sake?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...