Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • It's not a MKI!
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Earth
Posted

In short no.

Both the FG XR6T and F6 cooler are larger than the outgoing models with different induction pipework and routing.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Karratha,W.A.
Posted
Is the FG intercooler core the same as the BA/BF core dimension wise...and got any install/ed pics?

NVYDF6,is that your mrs on ya avatar,if so im sorry mate but she is FRRRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAKIIIIIIIINNNNNNN hot.

  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
In short no.

Both the FG XR6T and F6 cooler are larger than the outgoing models with different induction pipework and routing.

Is the FG XR6T and F6 cooler the same size or does the FG F6 have a bigger cooler than the XR6T like the BA/BF's?

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

Strangled Cat,

The FG F6 cooler is taller than the FG XR6T but the XR cooler is thicker. I'm not sure the differences in volume to be able to say which one is actually the bigger of the two. I have heard the comment that the F6 cooler is marginally better if any.

Benny

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Thanks for that benny. Odd that ones taller and the other ones thicker. Although the Nizpro cooler is obviously a lot bigger and better flowing than the 6 cooler, I still am impressed by the size of the stock cooler. It would have to be better than the B series Factory F6 cooler and that wasn't too bad a unit either.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: ACT
Posted

nizpro cooler is da bomb.

I got one on my xr6t with 14.5boost. Great combo.

  • 1 month later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: New Zealand, Palmerston North
Posted

Have searched through 4 pages in I/C forum and havn't found any... has anyone got any ?? its of the older I/C

  • RUS531
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Emerald QLD
Posted

I could probably take one a pic of mine.... does it matter if its on the car and the bumper is on.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: New Zealand, Palmerston North
Posted

I would like to see it like that :buttrock: CHur

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...