cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 16d Posted 14/04/03 04:03 AM Posted 14/04/03 04:03 AM Have a squiz at this:Insurance
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/04/03 08:57 AM Posted 14/04/03 08:57 AM I struck a strange thing with Gio recently. They quoted me and told me that because I had received a speed camera fine for <15 kmh over the limit in the last 3 years, a $400 dollar excess applies if I have an at fault claim. This is the only company I have ever heard of having that kind of excess. Has anyone else had any similar issues with insurance?
Guest rpmjunky Guests Posted 14/04/03 09:04 AM Posted 14/04/03 09:04 AM I'm 22 in adelaide and I got it for $700 they put me on as a rating three. 400 excess I think.
Guest rpmjunky Guests Posted 14/04/03 09:04 AM Posted 14/04/03 09:04 AM but just cars also gave me a good quote, was 900 aswell
AMoffat Member 744 Member For: 23y 9m 20d Posted 14/04/03 09:11 AM Posted 14/04/03 09:11 AM It can be difficult weighing up the pros and cons between companies policies. I eventually went with Sun Corp - $739, rating 1, 60% NCB for life. 41 years old regional NSW.They were $100 less than AAMI. Market value but new for old replacement in event of total loss up to the end of the second year. Then I'll go agreed value.But best of all, monthly repayments, where AAMI in NSW don't have this facility.
shoonic Member 6 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Location: Portland Posted 14/04/03 10:37 AM Posted 14/04/03 10:37 AM I was quoted $525 with RACV 26 yrs old in country victoria rating 1 NCB.
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/04/03 01:03 PM Posted 14/04/03 01:03 PM I'm 22 in adelaide and I got it for $700 they put me on as a rating three. 400 excess I think. What company is that with? I got $1780 with Just Car Insurance, rating 3, live in Adelaide, 2 speeding fines in last 5 years, no at fault accidents.
tongueboy Member 457 Member For: 23y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Tamworth, Armidale NSW Posted 16/04/03 08:09 AM Posted 16/04/03 08:09 AM How much is insurance on these Turbo XR6 and at what age are you? Just checking,doing my homework!
Guest rpmjunky Guests Posted 16/04/03 08:55 AM Posted 16/04/03 08:55 AM I got mine for $700, and I'm 23. but alot of the other people are having to pay alot more, oh yeah I live in adelaide to which helps.
Guest rick Guests Posted 16/04/03 09:14 AM Posted 16/04/03 09:14 AM I think it was just over $850 but that's for a old bloke like me at 40
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now