AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 24/04/14 12:08 AM Posted 24/04/14 12:08 AM Lmfao I love it
Geoffrey. Member 6 Member For: 12y 4m 29d Posted 05/05/14 12:47 PM Posted 05/05/14 12:47 PM Bought mine today wahoo. Rang up Allianz who my insurance is with and they wanted $2800. So I called AAMI and got a quote for $1180 with a $1200 excess and my 16yr old on L's is covered. I'm 38 and had my 1st accident last yr otherwise it would of been cheaper.
dogbert New Member 2 Member For: 12y 5m 9d Posted 07/05/14 04:04 AM Posted 07/05/14 04:04 AM (edited) Have got several different quotes for an XR50T, most of them around the $1500 mark. Allianz wouldn't even insure it!Spoke to a guy from Elders on the phone, asked him why it's so high for a 32 year old male with a clean driving history in metro melbourne, he said it's because it's a turbo.Only option seems to be to increase the excess to something stupid to get it down to a reasonable price. Edited 07/05/14 04:05 AM by dogbert
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 07/05/14 07:50 AM Posted 07/05/14 07:50 AM Something does not seem right mate.The last time I paid something like $632 for my 2011 FG XR6T through Allianz.I know that my wife's insurance went up this year and we swapped over to SGIO.I get the feeling the price will be going up as well, when I get the renewal notice this year.I am turning 40 this year. :(I am in Perth though and not in Melbourne, but still it seems that they are charging you 3 times the price.Ouch.
Spinning Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 17y 3m 8d Posted 09/05/14 01:05 AM Posted 09/05/14 01:05 AM Following my license suspension - phoned RACV Ins - and provided them with the update .. They stated I will remain a Silver Member , and my suspension has been noted on file and my cars are still insured !!! Phew ...........Thus far - RACV Ins still rocks in my book .. What my opinion will be at renewal time - well we shall have to now wait !!
Xr50 Legacy Donating Member 196 Member For: 16y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/05/14 04:58 AM Posted 09/05/14 04:58 AM Whose the best for modded car insurance in qld. I know Just car and aami will allow some mods anyone else, NRMA ?
Bara58 Legacy Donating Member 116 Member For: 14y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Bowen, Qld Posted 18/05/14 07:09 AM Posted 18/05/14 07:09 AM ^^^^Shannons do it, basically for any mods, I have my turbo barra xh insured with them, aami would'nt even consider it!
LikeAnXR6 Inactive Members 1 Member For: 12y 4m 13d Posted 23/05/14 11:03 AM Posted 23/05/14 11:03 AM RACV2008 FG XR6T SeadanAgreed value $25kPremium $1130Excess $100027 years old, clean record, probably dodgy area
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 23/05/14 11:26 AM Posted 23/05/14 11:26 AM (edited) Ended up going with aami lads didn't realize it was due today.658$ for the year1200$ excess23k agreed value (11' xr6t w/ 44k on clock)25 years old at time of payment Edited 23/05/14 11:27 AM by HenchandshreddedandtannedA
Xr50 Legacy Donating Member 196 Member For: 16y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/07/14 03:55 AM Posted 24/07/14 03:55 AM Ended up going with aami lads didn't realize it was due today.658$ for the year1200$ excess23k agreed value (11' xr6t w/ 44k on clock)25 years old at time of paymentSounds good. Did u disclose the mods. They want 940 off me and I'm 52.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now