Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, Forrestfield
Posted (edited)

sweet as, I wanna set !

wat was his email / ebay I couldnt find it on nissan silva forum..

Edited by TH0MM0
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Blackburn, VIC
Posted

Hey Toxic,

Those look great mate..

Did you get the 6000K in the "H4 HI/LO KIT" or a different one?

Ive seen the kaixen ones on ebay for about $290 and was thinking of getting them, are they hard to install, keeping in mind mines a BFII.

Thanx,

Vebbers

  • 1 year later...
  • New Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth
Posted

what hid convesion kits are good in 2010, h4 hi/low, h1, philips?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted (edited)

I cant stand hid, nothing worse than a pri*k with hid behind you and you cant see sh*t. worst ever !!

Edited by kvbaby
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

+1

They need to be CORRECTLY AIMED. This might mean mounting in a different headlamp style (projector) so I hear, I think because the light pattern that comes out is designed to stop at a pretty distinct horizontal line, and if not aimed below oncoming eye level it's like being crouched right in front!

4WD's with them in are even worse.

Edited by -SteveR-
  • New Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth
Posted

I cant stand hid, nothing worse than a pri*k with hid behind you and you cant see sh*t. worst ever !!

coming up quick on a roo you cant see in outback wa is worse mate!!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

For those who want more light in the outback, you can mount them in to your high beams only, that way you have proper low beams and good high beams.

Factory HIDs are awesome, but when aftermarket ones are mounted in unsuitable old reflectors they shine all over the place. I was about to buy a set but now I'm glad I didn't when I see how bad most aftermarket fitments are, although to be fair there are some done properly but most fit them for the wank factor only and don't even adjust the aim. They are becoming almost as bad as try hard as aftermarket LED running lights and angel lights.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb.
Posted

Hows this for a full set of HID's fitted to my '08' BF F6.

All done myself, with 3 more friends on my list to do.

1. H4 High/low 6000k 35w Bi-Xenon.

2. H7 High 6000k 50w.

3. H11 Fog 6000k 35w.

All fitted with Digital Slim Ballasts so to not upset the Electrical system.

post-36516-128047393263_thumb.jpg

post-36516-128047396328_thumb.jpg

post-36516-128047396617_thumb.jpg

post-36516-128047394744_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...