senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 27/09/08 11:53 AM Posted 27/09/08 11:53 AM Rant On Has anyone seen this rubbish they call sport? Its on Fuel TV on Foxtel, and its based off Basketball but with trampolines around the ring, plus you can body slam people...Is this the future of sports? Are we going to have guys in Cricket gear walking out on a soccer field in another couple of years? One of these so-called "sportsman" is quoted as saying "We have to be able to run, dribble, shoot and jump, all while trying to avoid being slammed down, we're some of the best athletes in the world!" ..... End Rant
Turboboy Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 18y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney 's Northern Beaches Posted 27/09/08 12:06 PM Posted 27/09/08 12:06 PM Why would you even be watching it????How come you weren't watching the mighty SEA EAGLES put the NZ boys to the sword???Change your viewing habits lad! I know your only 23, so I'll cut you some slack, but boy, get it together!!
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/09/08 12:09 PM Posted 27/09/08 12:09 PM yeah I seen this pathetic sh*t, was watchin ufc, had a shower n came back n that crap was on, altho I bet itd be I <3 Bananas fun on acid hahaha
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 27/09/08 12:10 PM Author Posted 27/09/08 12:10 PM League does nothing for me, and I haven't watched one game this year. I watched about 10 mins of Slamball - but I can watch no more - its too crap.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 27/09/08 12:29 PM Posted 27/09/08 12:29 PM Why would you even be watching it????You reckon thats bad...I just sat through Alvin and the Chipmunks on pay per view... Rant On Opiate for the Masses...While it's on...Commercial Radio WTF is up with these clowns....gone back to the J's in the last week and feel like my eyes have been opened all over again after far to long...Where thefck have they been hiding Kings of Leon these blokes have toured with the likes of U2 and Pearl Jam yet until Sex on Fire I'd never heard of em....end rant.Bad Boys II ch9....
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 27/09/08 12:41 PM Author Posted 27/09/08 12:41 PM (edited) Oh dude, Sex on Fire is the sh*t! Can't say I've ever heard of them before either, but I hope their album is similar to that track.Edit: Just watched that track - very cool.Oh, and Predator is on Ch 7. Edited 27/09/08 12:50 PM by senna_T
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 27/09/08 12:46 PM Posted 27/09/08 12:46 PM Cant stand commercial radio, having to listen to 20min of adds every hour and then the Djs dribbling on for the rest of it, I will pass thanks.Go the Js except Sam Simmons, that guy is so unfunny and a f*cktard of the highest order, buggered if I know why they let him near a mic.
ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 27/09/08 02:12 PM Posted 27/09/08 02:12 PM actaully I like slamball. The best part of basketball as most people see it is the slam dunk. The best part of ice hockey is the body checks. Combine the 2 and you have slamball.
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/09/08 10:59 PM Posted 27/09/08 10:59 PM im gunna drive down the M4 to blacktown and slap you! hahaha
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 27/09/08 11:13 PM Author Posted 27/09/08 11:13 PM The idea is "cool" but the game is extremely boring after 2 mins
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now