Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/04/11 09:45 AM Posted 06/04/11 09:45 AM On the left... Yes... On the right no... LOLHowever... A crowbar will fix that!
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 06/04/11 09:51 AM Posted 06/04/11 09:51 AM Lol, put a pipe on the wheel then drive forwards n backwards. Not dodgy at all. Go a fluro colour!
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/04/11 10:05 AM Posted 06/04/11 10:05 AM Fluro pink?
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 06/04/11 10:13 AM Posted 06/04/11 10:13 AM That would suit you.
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 8m 2d Posted 06/04/11 10:38 AM Posted 06/04/11 10:38 AM (edited) Looks good worm and fills the guards out nicely on the rear. I liked the old 20s you had better though. They looked the biz. Edited 06/04/11 10:39 AM by ebxmple
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/04/11 10:41 AM Posted 06/04/11 10:41 AM Yeah... But tyres on them are sh*t... :-( And sound soooooo loud...BUt they were nice wheels...I have since had GTP 18s on it... :-) I needed fat rears again and there was no way I was gonna deal with Ozzy tyres again!
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 8m 2d Posted 06/04/11 10:49 AM Posted 06/04/11 10:49 AM Yeah fair enuf. There was just something bout those Zenettis? that really suited your car and colour. The Hiros still look good too I guess.I plan on putting deposit down on 20s this Saturday. f*ck I hope the Achillies tyres dont become tooooo noisy.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/04/11 10:55 AM Posted 06/04/11 10:55 AM They were Vertini Fairlady...I considered going them in 19s (not 20s...) but I dont want to deal with HUS from Ozzy tyres... He is a carnt!
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 06/04/11 11:04 AM Posted 06/04/11 11:04 AM Well I like em!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 06/04/11 11:19 AM Posted 06/04/11 11:19 AM 15 bloody 'shoe' threads McMerged.... ...and there's probably more out there in other sections...Hiro's look good from a distance , they look boxy up close to me. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now