ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 29/07/08 10:18 AM Posted 29/07/08 10:18 AM Na I dont man sorry im getting them re done again hopefully next weekas they have faded of abit so ill take some new shots when I get them done.
CJ_AK cj_ak Legacy Donating Member 5,077 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Ropes Crossing Posted 29/07/08 10:21 AM Posted 29/07/08 10:21 AM they look great guys.I like the white ones, I have the same colour car and reckon I might have to steal your idea....
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/07/08 10:43 AM Posted 29/07/08 10:43 AM I like it and the car looks tuff
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/07/08 11:09 AM Posted 29/07/08 11:09 AM animal looks tuff as dude iam holding off geting mine done yet mite be gettin 20s dead cheap roh jet in chrome but your ride is sweet as
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 12d Gender: Male Posted 29/07/08 11:29 AM Posted 29/07/08 11:29 AM I got black walls!
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 11d Gender: Male Posted 29/07/08 01:52 PM Posted 29/07/08 01:52 PM dam they both look fine...... I wanna put like white walls on my ute... wait a second...... im a painter im gonna paint em my self! haha hope it dont turn into something ill regret
Fletchus Member 36 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Mandurah W.A Posted 29/07/08 01:59 PM Posted 29/07/08 01:59 PM just for the record and for us W.A guys theres a place down were I am called west coast wheels who do all white walling any color size etc
animalxr6t Member 186 Member For: 18y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: riverland south aus Posted 30/07/08 09:19 AM Author Posted 30/07/08 09:19 AM thanks for all the compliments guys it gives me that warm fuzzy feeling lol.I love red walls they are awesome just not on my colour car and anyone is more than welcome to steal the idea that's why I posted pics cos there isnt allot of this stuff out there. it give everyone an idea
PEZZA XR6 Member 52 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/07/08 09:32 AM Posted 30/07/08 09:32 AM looks nice man make the rims looks 2 times bigger looks mint.I had my red walls done a little while back tell me what you think bout the red.OMG CREAM!!! and I like the white aswell, and as animalxr6t said it gives everyone an idea, and it is quite out there and obviously not many people have done it and its great these guys have had the balls to do it.
2fardown Member 526 Member For: 21y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/07/08 10:26 AM Posted 30/07/08 10:26 AM I actually really like it. You've done well
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now