R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/06/08 11:04 AM Posted 16/06/08 11:04 AM (edited) I'm sorry but I thought the VE GTS looked off it's head when it first came out... Most people did... Admit it!But this, wow! This is a farkin sexy car and in my opinion has outdone the sh1t out of any HSV!How good is the lip spoiler on the tail Edit: What a mad colour. I'm sure there'll be a heap of these floating around in a few months! Edited 16/06/08 11:06 AM by R-SPEC
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 16/06/08 11:12 AM Posted 16/06/08 11:12 AM I hear you , at the FPV launch at Senna's place this car stole the show IMO. Part of my next job package will be one of these with a KB intercooled SC set up.
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 16/06/08 11:19 AM Posted 16/06/08 11:19 AM I saw one the other day in Camberwell!
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/06/08 11:28 AM Posted 16/06/08 11:28 AM Definitely a sweet looking ride. Understated yet looks tough.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 16/06/08 11:31 AM Posted 16/06/08 11:31 AM its a shame that photo is heavily chopped in regards to the colour
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 16/06/08 11:34 AM Posted 16/06/08 11:34 AM Love it. Looks awesome.Yes, and I do like the look of the VE GTS also.
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 5d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 16/06/08 11:34 AM Posted 16/06/08 11:34 AM the color
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 16/06/08 11:37 AM Posted 16/06/08 11:37 AM The colour is supposed to be Lightning Strike!
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 16/06/08 11:40 AM Posted 16/06/08 11:40 AM Sexy Colour...I remember a Lexus at the Sydney Motor Show, about 2 or 3 yrs back that was chrome finished... Man man me drool... that's the best thing I have seen since...Always wanted to chrome a car, but to hard... that's looking close!
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 16/06/08 11:40 AM Posted 16/06/08 11:40 AM that's mint!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now