Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth Wa
Posted
Hey boys,

Im ordering my FG XR6T tommorow and was just wondering how long you have been told to wait is your your new XR6T so I know what I have to expect. Thanks guys.

I ordered mine on the 17th june an xr6 turbo 6 sp manual, luxury pack,

octane got few freebies mats mudflaps scuffs ect which is good they recon I

should hav it by august so 2months approx, cost 53800 on the road, dont

get sucked by protection pack 6 grand for sum tint an leather protection

I dont think so lol.....cant wait

  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Auckland
Posted

Just been on the phone to the dealer. Told me he can see my new XR6T has started on the Production line. So at least that's some progress.

Now all I have to do is

1. wait for it to be built,

2. Get to the wharf

3. get on a boat,

4. sail to Auckland,

5. get unloaded,

6. get to the dealer,

7. be prepped....................................................

Fingers crossed be here late July.

I gotta say I'm getting mighty envious seeing everyone start to get their Turbos. Hopefully be joining the club in the "not to distant future"

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 9d
Posted
As much as I would love your case of beer, I can't find it on your name alone mate, sorry

Hey senna,

I know you must be getting sick of SIDO requests, but I finally got mine.

SIDO = 366386

Its an F6, just wondering if you can have a quick look to see where its at.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 25d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I placed order and deposit today, finally. Ego ute with hardlid and Nav. They managed to get me a Sido today for build in 2 weeks and have told me it should arive end of july early august.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
Posted

Ordered XRT6 Sedan, Nitro, ZF6 on Monday 30th June.

Build date 'late July' with ETA to dealer 'mid August' (Perth).

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 20d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Picked mine up today.

But forgot all about the fact its fleet, they don't give me mats. Gonna have to swing past on the way home and get a set, the plastic under the pedals is farken annoying! What are they worth, $50?

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

$80-90 depending on how much of a rort the parts dept wants to give you! that's for four though

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 20d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)
$80-90 depending on how much of a rort the parts dept wants to give you! that's for four though

LOL the Fleet guy said that if I wanted them to ring me first, so what you said without saying it haha. I rang him and he said $75, hopefully he was talking XR mats and not standard ones.

Did a quick test of the launch control too, revs were around 3500-4000 I think, let the clutch go and it was sort of an anti climax. Ford still cannot make a car that doesn't axle tramp/diff going stupid/whatever you want to call it. Had to back off as it sounded like the rear end was about to come thru the back seat!!! Gonna give it another shot on the way home from work but from the lunch time thrashing it got, seems to need some throttle control to avoid/minimise the clunks and rear end going crazy.

Its definitely got some balls though, lets you hang the tail out with TC on so will be good for the people who have a false sense of confidence.

Needs a few more thrashings to get rid of that new part burning off crap smell. But the gearbox is sweet!

Edited by dave-
  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

You can't just step off the clutch dave! You gotta feed it out like always, the system just gives you boost to get it off the line quickly

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...