FG-XR6T Member 177 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/05/08 07:22 AM Posted 25/05/08 07:22 AM Hey boys, Im ordering my FG XR6T tommorow and was just wondering how long you have been told to wait is your your new XR6T so I know what I have to expect. Thanks guys.
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 25/05/08 09:45 AM Posted 25/05/08 09:45 AM June 30 and mine has been ordered since end of April.
HUSTLER Member 663 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Location: Broken Hill Posted 25/05/08 10:30 AM Posted 25/05/08 10:30 AM July 7th, I Ordered mine 1st April!!
FG-XR6T Member 177 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/05/08 11:02 PM Author Posted 25/05/08 11:02 PM Thanks guys, yeah I thought it was going to be a decent wait. I was expecting mid july... if you dont mind me asking what extras did you get and what did you end up paying on road?
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 25/05/08 11:06 PM Posted 25/05/08 11:06 PM As I've mentioned in other threads guys, I'm happy to do a status check on your cars if yopu have the stock number for your vehicle.
HUSTLER Member 663 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Location: Broken Hill Posted 25/05/08 11:26 PM Posted 25/05/08 11:26 PM Just search Darren Orr Broken Hill, xr6turbo Nitro with lux pack. Should find it, I dunno the number
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 26/05/08 12:23 AM Posted 26/05/08 12:23 AM (edited) sorry mate, its not like Google Search! I need numbers or I would be trawling through the entire country's allocation of XR6T's - although I like to help out, that's not something I'm really keen on doing! Edited 26/05/08 12:24 AM by senna_T
HUSTLER Member 663 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Location: Broken Hill Posted 26/05/08 12:59 AM Posted 26/05/08 12:59 AM lol, cant be that many!! see if I can find it out!!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 26/05/08 01:10 AM Posted 26/05/08 01:10 AM no worries
BAXR6T Member 187 Member For: 23y 11m 2d Location: Melbourne Posted 26/05/08 02:08 AM Posted 26/05/08 02:08 AM Hi Senna_TI ordered mine on the 4th April SIDO 337511. I was told mine was going to be built on the 28th May for early June delivery. Anything you could find out would be great.Cheers,Greg
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now