MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 13d Posted 30/09/16 12:56 PM Posted 30/09/16 12:56 PM 7 hours ago, k31th said: as always thoughts?? curious to see what you think happened before reading into it...
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/09/16 01:03 PM Posted 30/09/16 01:03 PM how the hell should I know from just that footage alone?
Box stock T. Member 1,384 Member For: 11y 5m 20d Posted 30/09/16 01:13 PM Posted 30/09/16 01:13 PM So is that a pass then Keify
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/09/16 01:13 PM Posted 30/09/16 01:13 PM I don't make assumptions If you want me to speculate, I can guess, but there's no point in doing that.
Box stock T. Member 1,384 Member For: 11y 5m 20d Posted 30/09/16 01:18 PM Posted 30/09/16 01:18 PM Fair point. Far from pilots are we anyway. Will leave this to someone who actually flies a F18.
MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 13d Posted 30/09/16 02:35 PM Posted 30/09/16 02:35 PM 1 hour ago, k31th said: how the hell should I know from just that footage alone? Watch the plane and tell me what you think. You have a fair understanding. Im curious 1 hour ago, k31th said: I don't make assumptions If you want me to speculate, I can guess, but there's no point in doing that. We all know that's bullsh*t 1 hour ago, Box stock T. said: Fair point. Far from pilots are we anyway. Will leave this to someone who actually flies a F18. I happened to know the pilot. Not well, but none the less. Was his last year with blue angels. Ive been watching carefully on the exact causes were put in the "offical" report and I tend to disagree from what you can see from the footage which is why I was asking. Do you think there was time to pull up given watching it?
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/09/16 02:37 PM Posted 30/09/16 02:37 PM go to bed
MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 13d Posted 30/09/16 02:40 PM Posted 30/09/16 02:40 PM Nope. Dont sleep much these days lol.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/09/16 02:40 PM Posted 30/09/16 02:40 PM watch cricket, then...
MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 13d Posted 30/09/16 02:42 PM Posted 30/09/16 02:42 PM Who the fark watches cricket! Speculate on video! K. Go!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now