tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/05/06 11:18 AM Posted 16/05/06 11:18 AM ←←←←←←Cut it out!←What? The Text? OK then.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 16/05/06 12:01 PM Posted 16/05/06 12:01 PM Guys...I am no puter Boffin but my windows defender is getting peppered by intrusions from this site tonite( only window open) Looks like viral boy is on the rampage. Did someone reactivate the Gooses account
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 16/05/06 12:21 PM Posted 16/05/06 12:21 PM still not at 2000... :(←that's only a few minutes work, get movin boy ... shazzy(must be the car he drives )←Yep... That'll do it......
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 16/05/06 12:59 PM Posted 16/05/06 12:59 PM Guys...I am no puter Boffin but my windows defender is getting peppered by intrusions from this site tonite( only window open) Looks like viral boy is on the rampage. Did someone reactivate the Gooses account ←Geeseman was lurking on here the other night,
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 22d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 16/05/06 01:00 PM Posted 16/05/06 01:00 PM ←←←←←←Cut it out!←What? The Text? OK then.←:hsdance:and finally 2000
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 16/05/06 01:14 PM Posted 16/05/06 01:14 PM Excellent work guys.. Congrats
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 15d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 16/05/06 02:32 PM Posted 16/05/06 02:32 PM ←←←←←←Cut it out!←What? The Text? OK then.←:hsdance:and finally 2000←ONYA CARTY...Dags will be along shortly with your cookie shazzy
Rik_Biel Bionic Bealie Member 271 Member For: 23y 19d Location: Perth West Oz Posted 16/05/06 02:38 PM Posted 16/05/06 02:38 PM I take pride in my postings....liketh this one...←Why is a Dunnydoor driver posting on this site?←do you feel better having that taken off of your chest?so ive been posting on this forum alot more then you, its only in the last 100 or so posts of mine that ive owned my SS, dad has a ba xr8 and that's why I was here, and ive stayed here, bcause people here are both mature, and ive grown to know them and ive had lots of fun here.I visit street commodores forum, but only for the forsale and tech forums... most people there are the "ewww, fords suck" and "I did a cool burnout today, went for 3 seconds" type of older Expensive Daewoo 6cyl's immature children...so have a whine if you want, but I dont care, I love my car, and will continue to spend money on it, to get it to where I want it.←LOL - I wasn't whining, just teasingMy first Falcon was an '85 XFWas a great car until the coons stole it, trashed it and burnt it.Insurance payout was twice as much as I could have sold it for.Went towards a'95 EFThat made way last Oct for an '05 BA
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 17/05/06 01:31 AM Posted 17/05/06 01:31 AM ONYA CARTY...Dags will be along shortly with your cookie shazzy←
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 15d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 17/05/06 01:45 AM Posted 17/05/06 01:45 AM ONYA CARTY...Dags will be along shortly with your cookie shazzy←<div class='bbimg'></div>←like your work dags
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now