Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/05/06 04:51 AM Posted 05/05/06 04:51 AM Would posting a pic taken by the miners be insensitive? Chooka<div class='bbimg'></div>←
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 05/05/06 04:56 AM Posted 05/05/06 04:56 AM
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 05/05/06 07:13 AM Posted 05/05/06 07:13 AM Yes I got that email too
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/05/06 07:36 AM Posted 05/05/06 07:36 AM Yes I got that email too ←Congratulations, you must be over the moon.
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 11d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 05/05/06 07:52 AM Posted 05/05/06 07:52 AM I wonder what they have been using for a toilet, stuck in a cage for a week or more......Maybe the first thing they need is a peg..Nice shot Trent.. Did you take that yourself?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/05/06 07:56 AM Posted 05/05/06 07:56 AM No silly.....don't you think if I could get in there with them to take the pic that perhaps I'd show them how to get out again?On a serious note I was thinking the same re:toilet - would be quite messy indeed
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 05/05/06 08:12 AM Posted 05/05/06 08:12 AM But if it's a cage wouldnt you just drop dacks and sh*t through the gaps? Unless it has a sealed floor...
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 05/05/06 08:53 AM Posted 05/05/06 08:53 AM But if it's a cage wouldnt you just drop dacks and sh*t through the gaps? Unless it has a sealed floor...←It's not like the cage is suspended in mid-air, I wouldn't think. They might be able to through the gaps, but the rock they are -ing on would be very, very close
harvyk Member 1,070 Member For: 21y 7m 7d Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra... Posted 05/05/06 09:38 AM Posted 05/05/06 09:38 AM They where given a bag to into, it was one of the first things they where given when they where reached...
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 05/05/06 09:55 AM Posted 05/05/06 09:55 AM still .... sitting in a pool of mutual filth for a few days with no rswipes and unshowered etc etc .yes indeed a peg, a farking big one and oh yes an oxygen mask if you don't mind Hope they're not what you would umm call better aquainted after all this time alone
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now