Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 20/07/15 01:32 AM Posted 20/07/15 01:32 AM Should have said, I no all the dirty nooks and grannies of this joint.Was going to save myself for the 5th day of the second test. Glad I didn't. Poms with no panties. I like. Or Saffers take your pick lol 1
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 20/07/15 03:09 AM Posted 20/07/15 03:09 AM Should have said, I no all the dirty nooks and granniesYou sir need help 1
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 20/07/15 03:45 AM Posted 20/07/15 03:45 AM My misses says I am beyond help.... I'm starting to believe it
Jamie_d Member 219 Member For: 11y 6m Gender: Male Location: Wadalba 2259 NSW Posted 20/07/15 06:56 AM Posted 20/07/15 06:56 AM Is this a sign of bearing wear in the turbo?
Wilko16 Legacy Donating Member 1,672 Member For: 18y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/07/15 11:52 AM Posted 20/07/15 11:52 AM Nope... That's oil from the crank case breatherBearing failure will have a horrible noise
Wilko16 Legacy Donating Member 1,672 Member For: 18y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/07/15 11:53 AM Posted 20/07/15 11:53 AM 2
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 20/07/15 06:02 PM Posted 20/07/15 06:02 PM Morning only 3 hrs to go, get me out of here.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 20/07/15 10:33 PM Posted 20/07/15 10:33 PM Moaning ladies!
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 20/07/15 10:43 PM Posted 20/07/15 10:43 PM Morning corzza!You in Sydney in September?
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 20/07/15 11:00 PM Posted 20/07/15 11:00 PM Morning allYou coming for a visit panda?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now