GSP07R Member 248 Member For: 13y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Western Syd Posted 03/04/13 09:50 AM Posted 03/04/13 09:50 AM I saw a mitsu hit a bmw in front of me today going to fast in the rain and leaving about 3m gap, lucky I stayed back but in doing that, the rav4 up my a$$ almost hit me...
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 25d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 03/04/13 09:50 AM Posted 03/04/13 09:50 AM Home in bed... j@ at his tafe...Bloody shart tv on now days
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 03/04/13 09:53 AM Posted 03/04/13 09:53 AM I'm in bed also..Contemplating career changes..Just have no fuggin idea what to do..
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 25d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 03/04/13 10:00 AM Posted 03/04/13 10:00 AM U sound like j@
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 03/04/13 10:02 AM Posted 03/04/13 10:02 AM Haha..Yeah maybe.. Maybe I'm just having a very unmotivated couple of weeks..Might take Tabs old job.. Pretty good at excel..
RowdyBurns Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/04/13 10:03 AM Posted 03/04/13 10:03 AM just saw on the news, a red B series GT wrapped around a power pole in the woomba, 8000 homes without power. Hope SDP wsnt out hooningBit bent
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 25d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 03/04/13 10:03 AM Posted 03/04/13 10:03 AM Why does man prostitute need excel for?
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 03/04/13 10:06 AM Posted 03/04/13 10:06 AM I need a career
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/04/13 10:06 AM Posted 03/04/13 10:06 AM Fck me...bit of carnage there. Old job could be up for grabs again soon SDP, wouldn't recommend it though.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 03/04/13 10:11 AM Posted 03/04/13 10:11 AM Wouldn't want it mate...Seriously thinking I might just take up a job designing slabs for houses. Work out of my garage. See if I can send Henz completely insane..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now