Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 15d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

I want the cute little ducky gif as my avi.. how do I do that,,,,

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Did anyone see on the news the weekend the black/ego G6ET that ended up going for a swim when launching his jet ski? Not sure where it was and can't find anything online. :idunno:

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/41581-the-random-and-funny-video-thread/?p=1376009

tumblr_m1fjf7aZjd1ql4h20o1_500.gif

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Thank you, Mr Internets :bowdown:

  • Like 1
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I saw build pics a while ago of a xy getting a barra transplant into it, anyone got a link to the build or know where I can find it?

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Link?

  • Talks Cheap, Let's Race
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Atherton, FNQ
Posted

just saw on the news, a red B series GT wrapped around a power pole in the woomba, 8000 homes without power. Hope SDP wsnt out hooning

  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

Yeah looked like a good smash..

Unfortunately if I wrapped anything around a pole these days it'd be a triton..

In which case bad luck pole..

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...