Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 1m Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 20/12/12 09:15 AM Posted 20/12/12 09:15 AM not really j@ it was either this job or the streets.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/12/12 09:18 AM Posted 20/12/12 09:18 AM Streets
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 20/12/12 10:30 AM Posted 20/12/12 10:30 AM Nah mate.. Sometime people gotta do whatever they can between jobs.. Had this argument with a mates wife recently.. He's been stressing out as they are completely dependent on his income, when we were having dinner I asked how her job hunting was going. She claimed she wouldn't get a job till next year and she's put her name down for relief teaching next year.Oi bitch.. Just cause you got a degree in it doesn't mean you gotta teach! Lots of shops need helpers! 1
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 1m Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 20/12/12 10:58 AM Posted 20/12/12 10:58 AM im actually a refrigeration mechanic j@ so if anyone has a job for one let me know. I would love to get out of retail but at the moment its all that pays the bills (sort of) dull bludgers think they got it bad I dont even think I can afford a carton of beer this week so if I chucked in this job it would literally be the streets mate.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/12/12 11:02 AM Posted 20/12/12 11:02 AM A fridge mech out of work in the summer ??Do u live in the stix or are u bottom of the barrel ?Not saying u are but fark me if a tradie cant get a job sumfins up especially in this peak season for fridgies
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 1m Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 20/12/12 11:06 AM Posted 20/12/12 11:06 AM (edited) Live in the sticks mate I was actually 4th best under 22 in Australia way back when. Got shafted about 7 years ago by a company I worked for and never had the financial ability to change careers back.Thinkingg about trying to dual trade in the new year so hopefully be better off soon. Specially with baby on the way Edited 20/12/12 11:08 AM by Ace
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 20/12/12 11:15 AM Posted 20/12/12 11:15 AM By dual trade you mean holding my clipboard right? 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/12/12 11:28 AM Posted 20/12/12 11:28 AM dafuq is dual trade?also move out of the sticks ace, plenty work around for your trade.
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 1m Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 20/12/12 11:32 AM Posted 20/12/12 11:32 AM (edited) I'm going to do an electrical apprenticeship then I will be dual trade. Then I can legally do electrical and fridge workSdp if srs ill hand notice on New Years eve Edited 20/12/12 11:34 AM by Ace
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/12/12 11:35 AM Posted 20/12/12 11:35 AM Dual trade is win ..... If u can be farkedIam a spark but blow doing another trade Move to the big smoke ace and earn what your worth bud
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now