tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/12/12 05:17 AM Posted 19/12/12 05:17 AM It actually seems like you're one of those bastards that goes out of your way to be difficult.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 19/12/12 05:26 AM Posted 19/12/12 05:26 AM Yeah.. I'm a *beep*..that's why they always send me to jobs out in the middle of nowhere..Nobody likes me in the office..
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/12/12 05:56 AM Posted 19/12/12 05:56 AM dam yousI dont get holidays, stupid maintenance department
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/12/12 06:01 AM Posted 19/12/12 06:01 AM I aspire to be that person Panda, but it seems the ruder and grumpier I am the more attention I get. Fckers.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 19/12/12 06:02 AM Posted 19/12/12 06:02 AM Holidays ? f*ck are they.. Or you mean weekends?
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/12/12 06:07 AM Posted 19/12/12 06:07 AM your home all day, that's your holiday freeze hahahah
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 19/12/12 06:09 AM Posted 19/12/12 06:09 AM Only wedensdays and weekends.. Not home ALL day though..
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 19/12/12 06:29 AM Posted 19/12/12 06:29 AM I aspire to be that person Panda, but it seems the ruder and grumpier I am the more attention I get. Fckers.I just was talking to the company owner about the call.. His advice - Ring him back, take his money on a cash basis, sign the form so messily that they can't read your name.. If it collapses in a few years deny you had anything to do with it.. 3
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/12/12 07:41 AM Posted 19/12/12 07:41 AM ^^^ this ^^^
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 19/12/12 07:42 AM Posted 19/12/12 07:42 AM vegemite........ f*ck yeah!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now