Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 10/10/12 08:05 AM Posted 10/10/12 08:05 AM Not your fault mate.. You did what you could.. Drivers need to be aware of surroundings..But sheet.. That's insane.. Not a very good south African offering to help.. I thought you'd just machete him and drive off.. 2
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 10/10/12 08:08 AM Posted 10/10/12 08:08 AM By exchanging details you mean you got his credit card number right?Just kidding man. Nothing you could do. He was obviously planning on running the orange light which is illegal. He was in the wrong.
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 10/10/12 08:12 AM Posted 10/10/12 08:12 AM (edited) Fark I wish idiots on bikes would learn to ride.....He approached an intersection going to fast....On a bike your it for safety and if you cant get around what eva then your fault cause your in pain and the $$$ don't help.He locked up and fell....bet he tells his mates he laid it down.... BTW the most stupid and dumbarse thing you can do on a bike...lay it down pull it harder knob head.It's my job to train and pass these idiots, and I am over it......so no Corsa he should have seen it unfolding well before it did. Edited 10/10/12 08:12 AM by XR09
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 10/10/12 08:14 AM Posted 10/10/12 08:14 AM Yeah I could have easily driven off he was very thankful that I stopped and helped him out.Scary to think what may have been. Sheet 1
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 10/10/12 08:19 AM Posted 10/10/12 08:19 AM Fark I wish idiots on bikes would learn to ride.....He approached an intersection going to fast....On a bike your it for safety and if you cant get around what eva then your fault cause your in pain and the $$$ don't help.He locked up and fell....bet he tells his mates he laid it down.... BTW the most stupid and dumbarse thing you can do on a bike...lay it down pull it harder knob head.It's my job to train and pass these idiots, and I am over it......so no Corsa he should have seen it unfolding well before it did.Fair enough, yeah I agree be aware of your surroundings. Looking at his licence he was born in 1991. So fairly young and probably fresh off his P's
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 10/10/12 08:23 AM Posted 10/10/12 08:23 AM Oh btw.. my little jurno punter had the new Chrysler 300 SRT8 at his house today..........ohmyf*ckinggodwhat a nice car.I have bagged yankers for their fit and finish... this wasn't American...but it was. He said nappa hide... I wouldn't know a nappa cw from a camel but it smelt and felt beuuuuutifle.The stereo is something we can only dream of. 19 speaker HK..... It rides on 20" with a 45 profile....mmmmmmmmmmmmm dribble dribbleAnd sounds like a Magna with a miss at idle ??????/Even under the bonnet and engine bay are finished well.... all the bells and whistles for under 70k+ I just did a little search and fully loaded they are asking $74,000 drive away..... Be worth shoite next year though as it will go an 8 speed instead of 5.....tune the sucker and who needs more than 2 gears...traffic and getthef*ckoutamyway
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/10/12 08:28 AM Posted 10/10/12 08:28 AM /\/\/\/\ bosko has his on order chalk and cheese on build quality against his f6 and features that will take the aus market years to install 1
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 10/10/12 08:32 AM Posted 10/10/12 08:32 AM (edited) The 300s are ace! Stock stereo is awesome and even has a built in hard drive. Most Americans have big tyres, ever seen a Mickey Thompson catalogue, all huge profiles.Mummy's has exhaust and cai and goes great! Edited 10/10/12 08:34 AM by Henz
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/10/12 08:34 AM Posted 10/10/12 08:34 AM Runs same times stock as the new charged 335 GT so there no slouch in the sprint
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 10/10/12 08:35 AM Posted 10/10/12 08:35 AM Yea I've got 5.0s to the 100 on the street.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now