Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 15d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 15/05/12 12:27 AM Posted 15/05/12 12:27 AM Cirian are u the guy outside my bathroom window when I have a shower
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 19y 11m 30d Gender: Male Posted 15/05/12 12:33 AM Posted 15/05/12 12:33 AM Any of yOu guys heard of Tim Ward? Saw him on Facebook then had a google. Guys living the life. He has lambos ferraris gemballas hummers choppers jet skis ski boats. Lives on the gold coast and in pataya. Rails bulk sluts. Made his money through lending it at 200-360% interest then breaking legs when people don't pay.I said this the other day and nobody replied.. Have you gone through his pics? Loves bragging about how many pros he roots.. Mad dog
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 15d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 15/05/12 12:35 AM Posted 15/05/12 12:35 AM FYI- The List of People I'm Scared to Meet - and the reasons why.1- Cirian... Fear or rapage2- Pazzonegger- (formerly no.1)... Scared he is gonna wack me over the head with his "huge" dong (use the term huge loosely)3- Addie... She's so sexy I'm worried I may become a lesbian4- Tab... Scared his cardigan may tip me over the edge5- Staino... Worried that he will kidnap me and take me to pazzo to forfil number 2Congrats Cirian u are now number one... But u have big shoes to fill hahahha 3
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 15/05/12 12:38 AM Posted 15/05/12 12:38 AM Always good to be feared Always good to be number 1! .......... depending on what it is for haha.Rape not really my thing though, unless that's that you're in to? :olol
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 19y 11m 30d Gender: Male Posted 15/05/12 12:42 AM Posted 15/05/12 12:42 AM I am at the ass hole end of Adelaide... And I'm bored as f*ck... Sounds like the whole of adelaide,, boring and sh*t 1
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 6d Gender: Male Posted 15/05/12 12:43 AM Posted 15/05/12 12:43 AM Fark Freeze I was going to say something like that, number 2 WTF!
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 15/05/12 12:46 AM Posted 15/05/12 12:46 AM Gotta change that avi now Pazz, tis false data 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 15d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 15/05/12 12:46 AM Posted 15/05/12 12:46 AM Ok Cirian u just lost urself number 1....your comment wasn't very scary :( lolBut Paz has been quite quiet lately so I don't think he should have number 1 either....Hmmmm what a predicament lol
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 15/05/12 12:54 AM Posted 15/05/12 12:54 AM Would it help if I said it WAS me outside your bathroom window? Peering through the corner trying to keep the majority of my face covered encase of exposure with a clear path for a quick getaway if Jet were to stumble outside?
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 20d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 15/05/12 01:02 AM Posted 15/05/12 01:02 AM No need to be scared of me!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now