tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/05/12 07:31 AM Posted 14/05/12 07:31 AM Keep it proper please lads...there's a fine line between innocent chat and hurt feelings.
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 14/05/12 07:55 AM Posted 14/05/12 07:55 AM Either way the chat goes its true tab. You can't disagree. I'm not mocking them or defending them but its just how they've been bought up. Either siblings have done the same and they've picked it up from them or just been caught up in the crowd. Sad that its now not just the aborigines that are like it. Piss poor parenting and discipline and kids nowadays are little runts. No respect and they want everything for free.But life goes on lol
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/05/12 08:02 AM Posted 14/05/12 08:02 AM Don't actually recall saying I do disagree. Just requesting that you keep it clean otherwise the vacuum cleaner will come out, posts will disappear, and then I'll have to deal with sooky bitches. Is that clear enough? 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 14/05/12 08:04 AM Posted 14/05/12 08:04 AM most of the fellas up here in the small towns are good, it's the young fellas that are bad news in cairns, townsville etc.just as much white trash though, race isn't the problem, it's culture. If all someone has ever known if welfare then they think why bother getting a job. Look at suburbs in brissie like Inala and Goodna
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 14/05/12 08:09 AM Posted 14/05/12 08:09 AM If I was 25 again Henz I would mate. But I'm a *beep* now not a fighter!fixed! 1
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 14/05/12 08:10 AM Posted 14/05/12 08:10 AM (edited) shp!Lol there's plenty of that here with on the welfare. Then whinge about the lines at centre link on Thursdays hahahaha fmd. The obvious just doesn't get better...Get a job farkin lol Edited 14/05/12 08:11 AM by Shyfrd
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 14/05/12 08:46 AM Posted 14/05/12 08:46 AM Central QLD I always found the terry tough nut white guys more likely to jump ya on a walk home.. One of my mates got thrown off a bridge in yeppoon for his wallet by a very large group of young degenerates mostly white..But we all have different experiences..
XR6menace BANNED Banned 1,462 Member For: 19y 5m 8d Gender: Not Telling Location: banned Posted 14/05/12 09:15 AM Posted 14/05/12 09:15 AM I used to walk home alone just to relieve stress...Especially from Rockvegas !Ya have the mad skillz or ya don't...Now I'm old
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 14/05/12 09:32 AM Posted 14/05/12 09:32 AM (edited) I grew up with a lot of abo's. Still know quite a few.They don't think like we think....... how to explain. If one of them has a pack of cigs or a carton.. Everyone has a pack of cigs and a carton. One has a car. The village has a car. Were just a bunch of tight ass pratts who only care about themselves. And who stole everything off them.I'm not condoning them. Cause yeah it gets pretty rough at night in a few places all over this country now.They cant do the drink. Most indigeneous people cant.But we cant expect them to live like us...no, just adapt to the way we live because ..... because . because we said so!The only thing they hate more than each other is us. You go one and you will be going a long long time if you stay in the same place. Edited 14/05/12 09:33 AM by XR09
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 14/05/12 09:50 AM Posted 14/05/12 09:50 AM Master chef at its greatest..apparently? Lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now