The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Skid Machine
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 5d

A mate of mine did the courses needed to do the job of holding the traffic control stop sign. Only took him 2 days I think and he could make $30+ an hour.

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9d

You would need a peanut for a brain or to be very easily amused to do it for 8 hours.

• Like 1

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 3d

Maybe someone of my size should be a traffic controller? Let Mr motorist tell me off! Yeah seen a few hotties doing it, what the average pay for them?

When I was on base tradesmans wages, the people on the stop and go signs were on the same hourly rate as me. Not bad pay for a couple day course.

sitting at work waiting for the call to go back to the job I went to this morning. 10 bucks says it turns pear shaped

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 28d

I was superintendents rep on a worksite once where the traffic controller got into a heated argument with a motorist and put the stop sign through the windscreen of a brand spanking new HSV... It was kinda funny.. But way too much paperwork..

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 1d

Lmao. How would you feel in your new car and some muppet puts the stop bat through your window hahahah

Course only took me 1 day down here. Used to be 2 separate levels but now they just give them both out on the one course. Only thing is you can't do paperwork by yourself for one particular part. Pretty sure its the planning for where the bollards/signs/barriers go. Dillz might be able to confirm what it is if he sees this lol

No need for security/CC licence. I could never do it for 8hrs. So long and boring. Would give me the sh*ts 2hrs in lol

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 4d

You would need a peanut for a brain...

I.e. Dillz? That's a bit farken harsh! :spit:

But yeah there's no way I would last more than an hour or so as a lollipop lady without doing something worthy of termination. Would be funny watching two opposite streams of traffic heading for each other on a single lane though!

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 3d

top tip

get uhf and set to scan, They always say what the last vehicle coming down the line is - model, colour or number plate . . any identifying features really.

Listen for a while and you'll get there names too.

once you are getting let through jump on the uhf and tell the bloke at the other end to check our the hottie in whatever you are driving, using their voice as best as possible

guy at the other end will cop *beep* calls for weeks, no matter how much he denies making the two way call