Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 19/03/12 01:41 AM Posted 19/03/12 01:41 AM Discovery Turbo max is where its at!
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 19/03/12 01:41 AM Posted 19/03/12 01:41 AM Anyone know much about diesel?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 19/03/12 01:44 AM Posted 19/03/12 01:44 AM Anyone know much about diesel?Could you be more specific... The label... The fuel... My neighbours dog?
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 19/03/12 01:48 AM Posted 19/03/12 01:48 AM (edited) The fuel. Need to know if it goes off and when if goes off.Have about 150L sitting in a genset. Want to know when I need to burn it off or is there any preservative I can mix in. Edited 19/03/12 01:50 AM by Paulie2256
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Posted 19/03/12 01:53 AM Posted 19/03/12 01:53 AM Drink itNot many people been on the last week.. Everyone finally working at work?
RowdyBurns Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 18y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/03/12 01:57 AM Posted 19/03/12 01:57 AM Storage wars is mad. YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 19/03/12 01:58 AM Posted 19/03/12 01:58 AM (edited) hhahaha that guy is soooo annoying hahahaBrandi alright for a milf lol Edited 19/03/12 01:58 AM by Fluffy Mc D 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 19/03/12 01:58 AM Posted 19/03/12 01:58 AM I like to watch the porno
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 19/03/12 02:03 AM Posted 19/03/12 02:03 AM The fuel. Need to know if it goes off and when if goes off.Have about 150L sitting in a genset. Want to know when I need to burn it off or is there any preservative I can mix in.need to keep the tank as full as possible as it attracts water if there is condensation with day/night heat cyclecan get additive to stop bacteria from breaking down the fuel
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 19/03/12 02:07 AM Posted 19/03/12 02:07 AM The fuel. Need to know if it goes off and when if goes off.Have about 150L sitting in a genset. Want to know when I need to burn it off or is there any preservative I can mix in.How long has it been sitting?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now