Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 24d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 27/02/12 02:16 AM Posted 27/02/12 02:16 AM I would love to lead the Australian sex party!!!!! I'd be wikid hahaga
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 27/02/12 02:40 AM Posted 27/02/12 02:40 AM I vote!
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 27/02/12 02:53 AM Posted 27/02/12 02:53 AM Listening to 12 year olds winge on cod is getting to me.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 27/02/12 03:07 AM Posted 27/02/12 03:07 AM I only play headset when I'm playing with mates.. THe rest of the time I make sure I mute everyone else..
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 27/02/12 03:20 AM Posted 27/02/12 03:20 AM Mute them Henz
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 27/02/12 03:24 AM Posted 27/02/12 03:24 AM Yeah - music on and pwn for me.Although haven't played in about 3 months, totally gone off the computer games.It's a really wierd experience for me, went from:-come home from work-shower-spend a little bit of time with partner and daughter-cook dinner-game for 4-5 hours-bedto:-come home from work-shower-spend lots of time wtih partner and daughter (bath, feed, play a bit with daughter until she falls asleep)-cook an awesome dinner-chill in loungeroom with partner, watch whatever new TV shows have come out or any movie that's of good quality-browse forum for a little while-water garden-bedNot 1 game nor even the want to play games.Loaded steam the other night, went to play COD but needed updates so cbf from then lol 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 27/02/12 03:42 AM Posted 27/02/12 03:42 AM (edited) Yeah - music on and pwn for me.Although haven't played in about 3 months, totally gone off the computer games.It's a really wierd experience for me, went from:-come home from work-shower-spend a little bit of time with partner and daughter-cook dinner-game for 4-5 hours-bedto:Partner chucks a turn that I don't spend enough time with her or the daughter!!!!Now:-come home from work-shower-spend lots of time wtih partner and daughter (bath, feed, play a bit with daughter until she falls asleep)-cook an awesome dinner-chill in loungeroom with partner, watch whatever new TV shows have come out or any movie that's of good quality-browse forum for a little while-water garden-bedNot 1 game nor even the want to play games.Loaded steam the other night, went to play COD but needed updates so cbf from then lolFIXED! Edited 27/02/12 03:42 AM by Porno Panda
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 27/02/12 03:42 AM Posted 27/02/12 03:42 AM Catching up on some stuff Iv recorded
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 27/02/12 03:45 AM Posted 27/02/12 03:45 AM lmao PP - I think that's what actually put me off them too
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 24d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 27/02/12 03:45 AM Posted 27/02/12 03:45 AM I love having quiet afternoons watching sh*t I've recorded....Oh wait.... That's my job hahaha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now