Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/02/12 06:41 PM Posted 19/02/12 06:41 PM How much you wanna spend cause low kays manual and ute = way more then what I payed.Infact that's probably the most exspenive XR combo you can get.
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 22d Gender: Male Posted 19/02/12 06:49 PM Posted 19/02/12 06:49 PM Morning all.. :sungum:
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 15d Gender: Male Posted 19/02/12 06:55 PM Posted 19/02/12 06:55 PM How much you wanna spend cause low kays manual and ute = way more then what I payed.Infact that's probably the most exspenive XR combo you can get.Tell me about it, still like your idea of a clean BA ute and dropping a FG F6 short. Plenty of BA utes cheap at the moment.
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 22d Gender: Male Posted 19/02/12 07:01 PM Posted 19/02/12 07:01 PM lol.. when is this happing Dillz.?????
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/02/12 07:03 PM Posted 19/02/12 07:03 PM Ahh never, I bought an FG instead...Yeah I only bought mine because the exact thing I wanted happened to pop up cheap, otherwise I was happy to wait for a bf2. After doing the sums it would cost more to put a fg short into a ba then it would to buy a bf2.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 19/02/12 07:26 PM Posted 19/02/12 07:26 PM How much you wanna spend cause low kays manual and ute = way more then what I payed.Infact that's probably the most exspenive XR combo you can get.Porno Panda has manual FG ute that will be for sale soon, hiway k's not taxi k's 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 19/02/12 07:28 PM Posted 19/02/12 07:28 PM Morning all, not much sleep last night, chick in the room next door works night shift for cash.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 15d Gender: Male Posted 19/02/12 07:40 PM Posted 19/02/12 07:40 PM Problem with BF2s is that people still want top dollar, like you said Dillz better of with the FG . I'm patient have a car to drive so can take my time looking.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 19/02/12 07:52 PM Posted 19/02/12 07:52 PM Offer Henz, who is *beep*, somethin he cant refuse. Only needs clutch and sticky shoes for an 11.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 19/02/12 08:17 PM Posted 19/02/12 08:17 PM So begins the next week.. Brisbane tomorrow and Wednesday..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now