Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 06/02/12 02:02 AM Posted 06/02/12 02:02 AM So good hey I made sure I layered it in chipolte chili sauce
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 14d Gender: Male Posted 06/02/12 02:08 AM Posted 06/02/12 02:08 AM I was burning I had no sauce but I brought onion that I cooked with the steak. Chipolte sauce is so tasty.
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 06/02/12 02:11 AM Posted 06/02/12 02:11 AM The guys in the office wet and got KFC for lunch. I have a stuffed capsicum. Sigh. This healthy eating thing is crap.
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 14d Gender: Male Posted 06/02/12 02:13 AM Posted 06/02/12 02:13 AM I feel your pain almost everyday Adie. Gotta love the smell of fried food. 1
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 06/02/12 02:16 AM Posted 06/02/12 02:16 AM And Friday night hanging out at maccas...what are you having for lunch today?
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 14d Gender: Male Posted 06/02/12 02:20 AM Posted 06/02/12 02:20 AM Well I had a steak sanga but I usually have salad, tuna, chicken and what ever other healthy lean sort of stuff I can find at home.
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 06/02/12 02:24 AM Posted 06/02/12 02:24 AM I had salmon, rice, egg, peas & corn stuffed into half a capsicum. Next time im going to add some garlic and fetta to it. 1
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 14d Gender: Male Posted 06/02/12 02:26 AM Posted 06/02/12 02:26 AM Well that's an interesting combo. I reckon the fetta might add a little extra flavor to it. Still doesn't sound like my cop of tea. 1
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Posted 06/02/12 02:34 AM Posted 06/02/12 02:34 AM I had salmon, rice, egg, peas & corn stuffed into half a capsicum. Next time im going to add some garlic and fetta to it.You would be farting like a trooper after all that, feel sorry for the people working next to you. 1
RowdyBurns Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/02/12 02:35 AM Posted 06/02/12 02:35 AM Sounds like a volatile combo...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now