f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 18d Gender: Male Posted 30/01/12 08:02 AM Posted 30/01/12 08:02 AM bahahahahahaha that's gold..
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 30/01/12 09:34 AM Posted 30/01/12 09:34 AM he got caught acting like a bufphoonBahahaha, that's a good one.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 30/01/12 07:24 PM Posted 30/01/12 07:24 PM hi ho hi ho it's off to work we go.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 30/01/12 07:55 PM Posted 30/01/12 07:55 PM Buf get back down to Sydney mate!We all Bufphoons here
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 30/01/12 09:15 PM Posted 30/01/12 09:15 PM I hate work.. I want to be a professional bludger.. With the same income as I have currently.. Or maybe a little more even..
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/01/12 09:25 PM Posted 30/01/12 09:25 PM End of month already...will be fckn christmas soon
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 30/01/12 09:27 PM Posted 30/01/12 09:27 PM I thought in your line of work Tab you'd be dreading EOFY instead of Christmas??
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 30/01/12 09:27 PM Posted 30/01/12 09:27 PM What ya gettin me tab?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/01/12 09:28 PM Posted 30/01/12 09:28 PM Our end of year is March...so yes dreading that farkin. :banghead2:Probably a big cup of fck all Staino, is that cool?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/01/12 09:34 PM Posted 30/01/12 09:34 PM Grumpy old c*nt, what's wrong? Late for bowels?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now