Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 28/11/11 03:53 AM Posted 28/11/11 03:53 AM Or a hyundai or kia possibly
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 28/11/11 04:09 AM Posted 28/11/11 04:09 AM now that you mention it, does look like a hyundai coupe was raped by a 370z
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/11/11 08:24 AM Posted 28/11/11 08:24 AM I love the back..
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 28/11/11 11:41 AM Posted 28/11/11 11:41 AM They all getting weird looking
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 28/11/11 07:15 PM Posted 28/11/11 07:15 PM off to work - 38 degrees in the shade todaylucky I won't be in the shade then hey
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 28/11/11 07:21 PM Posted 28/11/11 07:21 PM Its f*cking ridiculous outside this morning.. And I'm lucky I get to stay in the shade till the sun comes up..
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 28/11/11 08:06 PM Posted 28/11/11 08:06 PM Welcome to what Sydney had. Going to be 32 today here. Not bad.Stinking humidity is a killer
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/11/11 06:12 AM Posted 29/11/11 06:12 AM random questionhow many guys have bonnet protectors on their T's???just curious. got a few chips and wish I had got one ealier now
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 29/11/11 07:30 AM Posted 29/11/11 07:30 AM Dillz it looks like it has been melted, same designer that worked on the ford taurus?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 29/11/11 08:36 AM Posted 29/11/11 08:36 AM random questionhow many guys have bonnet protectors on their T's???just curious. got a few chips and wish I had got one ealier now3M do a film that seems to work ok. Don't know about pre existing chips and peeling it off later
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now