tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/06/08 05:17 AM Posted 01/06/08 05:17 AM Not surprised. Cheaper to buy a bottle of cheap and nasty spirit than it is to get a six-pack of udl's.
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Posted 01/06/08 06:06 AM Posted 01/06/08 06:06 AM EY BRUZ, you get a flagon of wobbola?
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 01/06/08 12:21 PM Posted 01/06/08 12:21 PM It has just come to my attention that the Post whore extraudinaire has cracked the top ten. Dam you pat that's some serious postitute work. :loc: 1. Dagabond (14796) 2. tab (14333) 3. phantomchic (12954) 4. ktford (10412) 5. KEN 24T (7918) 6. Adam (7461) 7. Cro (7116) 8. Blown BA (6877) 9. Falchoon (6371) 10. senna_T (6249)
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 01/06/08 12:37 PM Posted 01/06/08 12:37 PM 4. ktford (10412)5. KEN 24T (7918)Wouldnt have a chance in hell if these two were still whoring....
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/06/08 12:39 PM Posted 01/06/08 12:39 PM (edited) Congratz Pat, You Whore!Well, Atleast your posts have been more informative than SuperDan's...:loc:Big gap in between 4th and 5th! Edited 01/06/08 12:39 PM by SubJimbo
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 01/06/08 12:39 PM Posted 01/06/08 12:39 PM So where do post whores go when they retire?
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Posted 01/06/08 12:41 PM Posted 01/06/08 12:41 PM I would have thought I would have beaten him, but alas I have lowered my arms.
zx6rblue 100,000Ks and still going strong. Legacy Donating Member 381 Member For: 19y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Launceston Tas Posted 01/06/08 01:08 PM Posted 01/06/08 01:08 PM (edited) Not surprised. Cheaper to buy a bottle of cheap and nasty spirit than it is to get a six-pack of udl's. :loc:I just remebered I had this in the cupboard for when I use to clean out my funky bar fridge.And yes I have tried it and yes it is nasty very NASTY Edited 01/06/08 01:10 PM by Dagabond
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 01/06/08 01:13 PM Posted 01/06/08 01:13 PM When I was a pup I used to buy some rum essence and ad it to some boiling water let it cool, then drink it with a mixer, nasty but it did the job.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 01/06/08 01:27 PM Posted 01/06/08 01:27 PM Better add that to the How to's... :loc:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now