BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 30/05/08 12:32 PM Posted 30/05/08 12:32 PM I run the testing lab.between me and the blender I trained we both look after the quality controll and relevent paterwork dealing with customs.
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 30/05/08 01:22 PM Posted 30/05/08 01:22 PM (edited) *best read as elderly japanese ninja master*"Ah so..."I guess someone has to have the good jobs eh?!man, this 'lively' thread took a dive for boredom town!! Edited 30/05/08 01:23 PM by Superdan
wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 30/05/08 01:43 PM Posted 30/05/08 01:43 PM I go and have dinner watch the footy and missed all the action
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 30/05/08 02:13 PM Posted 30/05/08 02:13 PM (edited) Action!? Edited 30/05/08 02:14 PM by Superdan
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 01/06/08 12:41 AM Posted 01/06/08 12:41 AM lol, speaking of alcohol, check out what I won!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/06/08 03:00 AM Posted 01/06/08 03:00 AM Nice....is it full?And how did you manage that Pattsy?
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 01/06/08 03:35 AM Posted 01/06/08 03:35 AM Nah, not full - It was the first question I asked! Apparently it is worth ~$500 RRP! I swing past the local Drive-thru some times to get a case and they shoved the entry form in front of me a couple of times, thought why the hell not! Yesterday I had a missed call on my mobile and when I rang back a guy from the pub answered - WTF? - "Huh? I've won the esky? Cool!"So pissed it didn't have a case of Super Dry in it though!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 01/06/08 03:44 AM Posted 01/06/08 03:44 AM So pissed it didn't have a case of Super Dry in it though! They probably cant afford the tax on it.....
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 01/06/08 04:10 AM Posted 01/06/08 04:10 AM lol, beer hasn't gone up yet has it?
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/06/08 04:38 AM Posted 01/06/08 04:38 AM Rumor has it that they are scrapping the alcopop taxes, Kids are making their own mixed drinks with food essence, Which really gets your farked up.. Apparently stomach pumpings in the last two weeks have gone up 30%..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now