Guest F6rulz Guests Posted 04/10/07 12:08 PM Posted 04/10/07 12:08 PM Thank you for the welcome. I have been reading some posts and see that others too are modifying their cars. My last effort gave me 396rwkw's, the car feels great . Probably not much for what you fellows must be getting though. I see some nice cars here.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/10/07 12:14 PM Posted 04/10/07 12:14 PM that's right up there mate. that's some pretty big power you got there. What mods do you have?Is anyone else having trouble with the site today? Being slow? Sometimes not working?
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 04/10/07 12:19 PM Posted 04/10/07 12:19 PM Do you mean trent as in tab? Yeah there's a fair few guys with F6's on the forum. and enjoy your stayCouldn't be, tab doesn't have any friends.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 04/10/07 12:19 PM Posted 04/10/07 12:19 PM (edited) Tabs has friends, that's a new one on me. Welcome F6rulz.Dam you Ani, you beat too it. Edited 04/10/07 12:21 PM by seventytwo
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/10/07 12:25 PM Posted 04/10/07 12:25 PM Come on guys, that's a bit harsh............................but true
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 04/10/07 12:27 PM Posted 04/10/07 12:27 PM Thank you for the welcome. I have been reading some posts and see that others too are modifying their cars. My last effort gave me 396rwkw's, the car feels great . Probably not much for what you fellows must be getting though. I see some nice cars here.396 ATWs is a fair last effort. Who's your tuner& what mods have you got?There are some nice cars on here, love to hear some more about yours.Where's the farking picsBTW
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/10/07 08:20 PM Posted 04/10/07 08:20 PM Give us a few more details .... and pics are a must
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/10/07 01:10 AM Posted 06/10/07 01:10 AM Couldn't be, tab doesn't have any friends.No wonder I stalk you
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/10/07 02:22 AM Posted 06/10/07 02:22 AM No wonder I stalk you Tab why is your ute so black?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/10/07 02:30 AM Posted 06/10/07 02:30 AM Why is yours so red? It's a pic of my old acid rush BA, just roughly touched up to match my black BF. Apparently it was offending people on here that I didn't change it, and couldn't be f*cked taking a new pic.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now