tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/03/10 07:33 AM Posted 31/03/10 07:33 AM Given their current form I think it'll be a safe bet for you How's your new microwave?
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 31/03/10 08:22 AM Posted 31/03/10 08:22 AM denni loves the new microwave
_Spin_ Legacy Donating Member 695 Member For: 18y 8m 2d Posted 31/03/10 08:43 AM Posted 31/03/10 08:43 AM The extremes a bloke goes to for a few days off How long are you off for?Tuesday after Easter. lol if I didn`t try to go back on friday and monday and tear it open I`d have been back now.I needed to heal, hopefully my brake parts arrive tomo and I`ll carefully fit it all. It`ll be good Physio.
berzerker Legacy Donating Member 767 Member For: 18y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/04/10 04:21 AM Posted 02/04/10 04:21 AM Look what this clown is selling.. RRP $9000 hey?FORD GT FG FPV - eBay Wheel, Tyre Packages, Wheels, Tyres, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 07-Apr-10 19:49:02 AEST)
berzerker Legacy Donating Member 767 Member For: 18y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/04/10 04:24 AM Posted 02/04/10 04:24 AM On another note, how f_ing good is this?BF FALCON FPV F6 TYPHOON R SPEC ADVERTISING BANNER GT - eBay, Other, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 10-Apr-10 18:27:42 AEST)
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/04/10 08:37 AM Posted 02/04/10 08:37 AM (edited) Given their current form I think it'll be a safe bet for you How's your new microwave?What the hell sport are they in?And how good would that banner look at a tuners workshop, or better yet covering the front on my house. Edited 02/04/10 08:40 AM by Dillz
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 02/04/10 08:40 AM Posted 02/04/10 08:40 AM My srollin finger has RSI
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/04/10 08:47 AM Posted 02/04/10 08:47 AM Why do I keep accepting work on sat
berzerker Legacy Donating Member 767 Member For: 18y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/04/10 09:23 AM Posted 02/04/10 09:23 AM Sounds like a classic case of greed mate. I suffer that too..
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/04/10 11:29 PM Posted 02/04/10 11:29 PM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now