Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 24d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 02/07/09 10:26 AM Posted 02/07/09 10:26 AM ok, I've been away for a bit.. fill me in, what ya buyinbf ute 06 50k lowered on 19s, magnet pack with apparently 330kw but it still has the stock xr6t cooler
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/07/09 11:07 AM Posted 02/07/09 11:07 AM So no Sheesh addicts here?Scotty
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 02/07/09 11:16 AM Posted 02/07/09 11:16 AM Well I'm hooked. I've been crushing up the little pills for about 2 and half weeks. I'm enjoying it so much I've stopped smoking the last 2 days!
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 02/07/09 11:24 AM Posted 02/07/09 11:24 AM I like the crack whores http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKNa0NU4q6gI must signup to view??? Must be bad! DOH!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 02/07/09 11:43 AM Posted 02/07/09 11:43 AM Ventolin Inhaler mmmmmmm goes down smooth....Then Sweet Tobacco for casual lunches and cruises - keeps the nerves down...
keaton185 Member 301 Member For: 17y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Straya Posted 02/07/09 01:48 PM Posted 02/07/09 01:48 PM Premium unleaded, usually. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsVkhqlq7ig
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 02/07/09 04:03 PM Posted 02/07/09 04:03 PM (edited) lol @ trent.Ahhh yeah I dunno eh... got mate up in Gosford eh....got a bit of a setup.. reckon's he might be able to deal us some go-eeeeeeeeeee Edited 02/07/09 04:05 PM by -SteveR-
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 02/07/09 08:12 PM Posted 02/07/09 08:12 PM taking something else now I presume That was supposed to be a funny TV , think that's my prob the straighter I get the stranger I get
exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 02/07/09 10:51 PM Posted 02/07/09 10:51 PM So no Sheesh addicts here?ScottyOh yeah, I'll put my hand up to that one! Well, ex shisha addict anyway.... Such a social thing! When I was living in London everyone used to come back to our flat and sit around and have a toke. We even had a Hookah Cafe like two doors down from us. Mixing other stuff in there is the goods too!
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/07/09 11:57 PM Posted 02/07/09 11:57 PM (edited) I just wrote out the list and then decided all of a sudden that I'm shy.I plead the fifth.I know my rights man. Edited 02/07/09 11:58 PM by Ghosti
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now