k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/03/18 12:47 PM Posted 14/03/18 12:47 PM haha, setup a trail camera or something to catch them slipping. would mean millions of YT views, probably haha
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 14/03/18 01:01 PM Posted 14/03/18 01:01 PM Well I haven't heard them again so maybe it's working? I figure the smell of it will keep them off before they go arse up.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 14/03/18 09:59 PM Posted 14/03/18 09:59 PM Haha holy fark it worked I did feel like a bit of a weirdo walking around last night with a torch and tyre shine but whatever. 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/03/18 11:07 PM Posted 14/03/18 11:07 PM haha #winrar. morning all, happy Thursday.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 14/03/18 11:54 PM Posted 14/03/18 11:54 PM Morning keify I ended up putting that braided water line on Looks good but held up by cable ties doesnt look the best
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/03/18 11:56 PM Posted 14/03/18 11:56 PM put some pics up so we can judge paint 'em silver if necessary.
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 15/03/18 12:13 AM Posted 15/03/18 12:13 AM Morning keify I ended up putting that braided water line on Looks good but held up by cable ties doesnt look the bestMackielec or go pipes turbo manifolds make a bracket that bolts to the timing cover and holds them with pipe separator clamps.
El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 15/03/18 01:35 AM Posted 15/03/18 01:35 AM Morning keify I ended up putting that braided water line on Looks good but held up by cable ties doesnt look the bestI ended up buying a braided line too, but haven't fitted it. I bought these that Puff suggested:https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F131443968861I bought two sets (they contain two clamps) so am intending to point one up and one down on each corner.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 15/03/18 01:38 AM Posted 15/03/18 01:38 AM How do they look man? Chuck a quick pic up if you have the time.
El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 15/03/18 01:40 AM Posted 15/03/18 01:40 AM I'll take a snap tonight. Will hopefully fit them tomorrow night too. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now