Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 14/08/15 09:01 AM Posted 14/08/15 09:01 AM Money isnt everything its what will make you happy in the long run.Family first everything else follows. Can you afford a pay cut?
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 14/08/15 09:18 AM Posted 14/08/15 09:18 AM I'd be able to live very easily on a lower income. I think I'm gonna end up taking the lower income for a break.Need some rest
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 14/08/15 09:41 AM Posted 14/08/15 09:41 AM can you ask your boss now to cut back on the workload for 3-6months?Tell them you feel need to spend more time with wifey and panda Jr.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 21d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 14/08/15 09:59 AM Posted 14/08/15 09:59 AM You can make more money U can't get back years with your family Just saying 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 14/08/15 10:11 AM Posted 14/08/15 10:11 AM Unless of course your mrs nags you into an early grave coz of the extra time spent with herHappened to a friend of a friend of mineTrue story
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 14/08/15 11:55 AM Posted 14/08/15 11:55 AM can you ask your boss now to cut back on the workload for 3-6months?Tell them you feel need to spend more time with wifey and panda Jr.Haha mate trust me I work at a 'family friendly' company. As long as your family understands work comes first.I've tried to cut back once before. It lasted a week. 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 14/08/15 12:06 PM Posted 14/08/15 12:06 PM How about a working day at home each week/fortnight/month?A day where you meet the goals you set for that day, on your time, but sneak in either a date night or family time?
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 14/08/15 12:25 PM Posted 14/08/15 12:25 PM Any other company I would say there was a chance. But my job is too dependent on being 100% available to sort out people's problems.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 14/08/15 09:01 PM Posted 14/08/15 09:01 PM It sounds like its time for change Panda, We need a happy panda too.
PhilMeUp Member 1,045 Member For: 18y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 14/08/15 10:31 PM Posted 14/08/15 10:31 PM Current job is about 160% of the income of job I applied for. Willing to take a massive pay hit to not have to work till midnight most nights and spend more time with my little guy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now