Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 08/07/15 01:33 AM Posted 08/07/15 01:33 AM (edited) Just didn't brush my hair this morning lmaoYe Stripey All I can ascertain from this morning is I'm a tall fat Kent growing dreads lol Edited 08/07/15 01:34 AM by Princess Whinginator
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/07/15 01:39 AM Posted 08/07/15 01:39 AM Could be worse I guess?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 08/07/15 01:47 AM Posted 08/07/15 01:47 AM It could always be worse lol I didn't think my hair was that bad hahah
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 08/07/15 01:47 AM Posted 08/07/15 01:47 AM (edited) All I can ascertain from this morning is I'm a tall fat Kent growing dreads lolYa coo monedit. Not dreads. Isn't that hairdo called a birds nest. Seriously. Edited 08/07/15 01:50 AM by Buf-Phoon
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 08/07/15 01:55 AM Posted 08/07/15 01:55 AM It's called the "I got out of bed and threw my hair in a lump on my head"
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 08/07/15 01:58 AM Posted 08/07/15 01:58 AM fair enough , nothing like a good dose of pragmatism on a chilly morning.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/07/15 02:09 AM Posted 08/07/15 02:09 AM Dreads is a bit of a stretch...lol
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 08/07/15 03:28 AM Posted 08/07/15 03:28 AM edit. Isn't that hairdo called a birds nest. Seriously.Someones clearly a ohmo ..... Did make me laugh; cause it does sound like a legit hairstyle name this is a birds nest:
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 08/07/15 09:21 AM Posted 08/07/15 09:21 AM So I'm working in the government. I'm trying to run at about 60% of my normal work pace because they are easily impressed.But I don't have Internet access.So I don't know what else to do except nail into work.And I think I'm running at about 120%.Gotta slow down or I'll finish the work they gave me way too fast.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 08/07/15 09:30 AM Posted 08/07/15 09:30 AM Yes then they expect it all the time panda I do nothing most days Got the best performance review of my life Might knock it up to 8% effort this year Still got loads in the tank bahahah
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now