Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

it took awhile but found ya, you k*nt.........lol. You've played that game before.

Holidays ill be glamping

I am a sneaky mother F@#$er

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Starving

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Had schnitz, love the omg burger. Minus pineapple (because that sh*t should stay off cooked meals) and add avocado

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

Get me out of here!

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Thank f*#k its Friday hey guys.

I cant complain to much ive paid someone to mow the lawn at my block of land. Why its WAY to long about waist high in some areas and the last time I mowed it was back in late NOV..........oops.

YA for Fridays beer oclock

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

2 more hours for me - then kids are gone for the weekend - will have the house to myself.

Installed new blinds in the loungeroom so I can spend the whole weekend in my boxers without upsetting the neighbours/pedestrians/parents in the park next door.

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Boxes! go free ball now man if no one can see ya. :bum:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...