Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 14/04/14 02:34 AM Posted 14/04/14 02:34 AM (edited) Morning biatches.Some arsehole put tape over the sensor of a colleague's mouse, and he's lost his sh*t, and I'm struggling to keep a straight face. We both torment the fck out of each other but it's never discussed or mentioned, we just retaliate in due course, but today might be different. I did this once when I left on holidays.. except I did it to the entirety of engineering staff in a government department I was in and then pissed off on my honeymoon for 3 weeks..Came back to every single thing on my desk wrapped in tin foil.. Every single pen was individually wrapped.Oh and I forgot to comment.. Meat Trays are only won by me if at least one of a few key criteria are achieved1. I am planning a big night out and this is the first stop2. I'm staying in a motel and have no way to cook it3. I've just left the pub and given my tickets to someone else because they were nearly an hour late in doing the draw.. Edited 14/04/14 02:38 AM by Never had any say Panda
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 14/04/14 04:55 AM Posted 14/04/14 04:55 AM Fecken!!!!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/04/14 04:57 AM Posted 14/04/14 04:57 AM Last time I had a win was on a bucks day/night and won two frozen chooks at the bowls club. In the spirit of things they could not be left behind, had to covertly sneak them in to some establishments for some reason. Fck knows what happened to them in the end though. Just came back from a meeting and the batteries were removed from my keyboard. Even better that the MD was with me and waiting on something. 3
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 14/04/14 05:40 AM Posted 14/04/14 05:40 AM If you haven't got a lock on your phone do it now. No need to unnecessarily open yourself up to having a phone set to Farsi or Cantonese language. Older generation Nokia's were notoriously easy to prank this way.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/04/14 05:48 AM Posted 14/04/14 05:48 AM DId you just get done, Nic?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/04/14 06:46 AM Posted 14/04/14 06:46 AM Lol yeah phone is always locked. Why is it still only Monday farkin.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/04/14 06:48 AM Posted 14/04/14 06:48 AM because you're whinging in the wrong thread?
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 14/04/14 07:19 AM Posted 14/04/14 07:19 AM Thankfully not lately Keith!
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/04/14 07:24 AM Posted 14/04/14 07:24 AM still speaking from experience, though... wasn't a fun experience? 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 14/04/14 08:40 AM Posted 14/04/14 08:40 AM 3 day week this week.Oh mouse taping is rookie. You need to tape a little pic under there
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now