Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/02/14 08:23 AM Posted 17/02/14 08:23 AM Footy is back. At Metricon f*ck yeah. Go the Suns.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 17/02/14 01:37 PM Posted 17/02/14 01:37 PM Gonna be an uncle today, fkn excited 1
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 17/02/14 07:47 PM Posted 17/02/14 07:47 PM Morning all. Awesome stuff Freeze congrats! Niece or nephew?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 17/02/14 08:17 PM Posted 17/02/14 08:17 PM Morning all
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 17/02/14 08:32 PM Posted 17/02/14 08:32 PM Moaning ladies!
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 17/02/14 08:57 PM Posted 17/02/14 08:57 PM Morning. Do I have to go to work today? Looks like such a nice day outside.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 17/02/14 09:02 PM Posted 17/02/14 09:02 PM Morning all. Awesome stuff Freeze congrats! Niece or nephew?Dunno man, they didn't wanna find out
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 17/02/14 09:30 PM Posted 17/02/14 09:30 PM Morning. Do I have to go to work today? Looks like such a nice day outside.Need to be fishing out on the bay, its like glass at the moment.Dunno man, they didn't wanna find outNice! All the best
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/02/14 10:03 PM Posted 17/02/14 10:03 PM Congrats Freeze. Pics of sister?
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 17/02/14 10:20 PM Posted 17/02/14 10:20 PM Awesome news freeze..Uncle or Aunty? (Sorry that joke never gets old.. Thanks Lamebook)Load work car for trip out west..First rain out west in 6 months..Murphys Law 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now