angelo89 Member 468 Member For: 13y 2m 27d Gender: Male Posted 25/12/13 04:16 AM Posted 25/12/13 04:16 AM Hey all merry Christmas to everyone hope everyone has safe holidays enjoy family time
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 25/12/13 08:41 AM Posted 25/12/13 08:41 AM Merry Christmas all. Eat too much. I can tick that box off the Christmas to do list. 1
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 25/12/13 10:00 PM Posted 25/12/13 10:00 PM working over Christmas should illegal. 1
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Posted 25/12/13 11:45 PM Posted 25/12/13 11:45 PM What's everyone doing for NYE?
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/12/13 11:56 PM Posted 25/12/13 11:56 PM ^ Same thing I did for Christmas yesterday, working
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Posted 26/12/13 12:14 AM Posted 26/12/13 12:14 AM Yeah same. But I finish at 10pm. Mates going mildura, 5 hour drive. Sisters going rye, 2 hour drive. Can't do sh*t in time, prob kick it with the dogs in the backyard with a bottle of black
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 26/12/13 01:30 AM Posted 26/12/13 01:30 AM Got myself a new housemate today - she sucks 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/12/13 02:04 AM Posted 26/12/13 02:04 AM Yeah same. But I finish at 10pm. Mates going mildura, 5 hour drive. Sisters going rye, 2 hour drive. Can't do sh*t in time, prob kick it with the dogs in the backyard with a bottle of blackSpew. Yeah I finish at 5:30pm, but I'll still be in the middle of the desert...and will need to blow 0.000 at 5:30am the next morning.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Posted 26/12/13 02:53 AM Posted 26/12/13 02:53 AM Yeah f*ck that. Worse then me I suppose
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 26/12/13 10:15 AM Posted 26/12/13 10:15 AM first time back at this site in a couple years, good to see its still kicking about and busy as!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now