Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Too heavy needs boost
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 2m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

That's a pathetic BBQ... Usually a lot more food...

Dads a butcher...

Don't pay for any meat... Winning

Is he a butcher for Woolworths. Woolys rump steak.:lol:
  • Like 1
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 27d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Lol nah mum bought that coz she thought it looked good. He's the boss of a wholesale meat company... Has been there over 30 years

  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

So.. I just got a bucket, some dish washing detergent, round up and a small dash of water..

Then went and sponged a bunch of weeds on the footpath..

It only just occurred to me that the strange looks were possibly because it looked like I was cleaning the weeds..

  • Like 1
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted (edited)

can't beet a shiny dandilion and thistle

can't spell

beat*

Edited by BenDoCo
  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

Haha I dunno what these pricks of things are but they are like a flat lettuce.. They lie too flat to kill with a lawn mower..

And they have all these tiny little hairs on em so when I spray them the water runs straight off..

Hence the dishwashing liquid.. Make the poison stick to them..

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted (edited)

yeah they suck - and don't buy round up.....apparently the license that Monsanto had on it has lapsed so there are a couple of (a lot) cheaper alternatives available now which are the exact same formula...apparently

Edited by BenDoCo
  • Massive Tool
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 27d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Anyone know anything about sh1tty renaults. I have the pleasure of driving one for a week

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

1. made in France

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted (edited)

Bbq time at the inlaws

1PQE8GE.jpg

The best meat is in the rump.

Steak.

Edited by _Velocity_
  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

needs a bigger BBQ.

Your drinking Dr Pepper cooking a BBQ..........WRONG WRONG WRONG!!

BBQ = beer

  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...