BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 27/08/13 10:19 AM Posted 27/08/13 10:19 AM pics of doghouse as well
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 27/08/13 10:21 AM Posted 27/08/13 10:21 AM Cizzink1111111111 already delivered
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/08/13 10:23 AM Posted 27/08/13 10:23 AM Hair looks fairly straight where I'm sitting......
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 27/08/13 10:26 AM Posted 27/08/13 10:26 AM (edited) I'm imagining NO hairEdit: just to clarify...talking 'bout the gf not the dog here Edited 27/08/13 10:27 AM by BenDoCo
TomT Spooling Member Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 14y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 27/08/13 10:27 AM Posted 27/08/13 10:27 AM Yeah bro she looks pissed I'd go to the pub for a while
cizzink11 Member 352 Member For: 14y 1m 29d Gender: Male Posted 27/08/13 10:32 AM Posted 27/08/13 10:32 AM Sitting in the waiting room of an ice rink. A bottle of gentleman's jack on the way home is on the cards.
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 27/08/13 11:39 AM Posted 27/08/13 11:39 AM Bro, I'm watching the mrs play netball and this dirty ganga on the other team forgot her undies. Prancing around too so the skirt flies up more. 1
cizzink11 Member 352 Member For: 14y 1m 29d Gender: Male Posted 27/08/13 11:40 AM Posted 27/08/13 11:40 AM that's disgusting lol.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 27/08/13 11:41 AM Posted 27/08/13 11:41 AM Pics paulie
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 27/08/13 11:45 AM Posted 27/08/13 11:45 AM yeah, pics or it's not true....lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now