Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 09/08/13 07:23 AM Posted 09/08/13 07:23 AM Did you catch it for him velocity? 2
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 09/08/13 07:28 AM Posted 09/08/13 07:28 AM (edited) didn't we learn on a previous page that it is good for the skin ??? Edited 09/08/13 07:28 AM by BenDoCo
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 09/08/13 07:38 AM Posted 09/08/13 07:38 AM I just turned to my mate Jim and yelled *beep*! Now he is sporting a sore shoulder from where I punched him.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 09/08/13 08:07 AM Posted 09/08/13 08:07 AM good thing you're sleeping top bunk
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Posted 09/08/13 09:13 AM Posted 09/08/13 09:13 AM So you and Jim sharing a bed Velocity? Masturbsting group session in play hey.. Lol 2
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 09/08/13 09:51 AM Posted 09/08/13 09:51 AM Had the most dismal game of golf today.. Christ.. We played 18 holes of 2 ball ambrose.. I only made a couple decent hits off the tee.. The rest were worm burners.. Managed maybe 3 really good comebacks on different holes with long approach.. But the rest of the day I was relying on the dude I was playing with to take a safe approach while I took the all or nothing swings to get out from under the trees.. After doing so friggin good the last couple times I had a hit it sure made me look like someone who talks themself up alot to the fellas I work with... On the upside we didn't place in the top 3.. But since we didn't lose we avoided buying drinks for the top 3 afterwards.. Only had to shout one round for not making it past the ladies tee..
Blue Oval Legacy Donating Member 245 Member For: 13y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 09/08/13 10:17 AM Posted 09/08/13 10:17 AM ^^^ not good there is nothing more satisfying than a cracker tee shot to set you up from the start on a hole. ^^^Though I'm sure around here someone will have a difference about more satisfying
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 09/08/13 10:31 AM Posted 09/08/13 10:31 AM Nah we hitting the town. Storm winning in the NRL and we giving the NSWers crap about it!
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 09/08/13 10:50 AM Posted 09/08/13 10:50 AM ^^^ and then the swans kick ass 1
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 09/08/13 10:56 AM Posted 09/08/13 10:56 AM Gay ef el! Sane as last year's premiership!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now