Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 16/06/13 11:54 PM Posted 16/06/13 11:54 PM Lol tab.. 30 hours.. Worked like 6.. But drove a friggin lot.. I love getting paid to travel..
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/06/13 01:08 AM Posted 17/06/13 01:08 AM Starting 3rd week off 5more to go
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 17/06/13 01:14 AM Posted 17/06/13 01:14 AM In for a looooooong night, couldn't sleep. 6 weeks till my holiday. Weeeeeee
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 17/06/13 02:19 AM Posted 17/06/13 02:19 AM You do a shyte load of driving mate that is for sure!
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 17/06/13 02:24 AM Posted 17/06/13 02:24 AM Same
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 17/06/13 02:39 AM Posted 17/06/13 02:39 AM Hard life being on maternity and paternity leave : P
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/06/13 03:11 AM Posted 17/06/13 03:11 AM I want to move in with fluff and jet
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 17/06/13 03:32 AM Posted 17/06/13 03:32 AM No u don't...: I'm currently chucking a sh*t fit coz I want a new dirt bike... But in the next 6 months with all the other toys were getting or have got And the new house we want...can't have one til next year probably :( khunt
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 17/06/13 03:46 AM Posted 17/06/13 03:46 AM Finally the suspense has been killing us here at HQ. The announcement was today at 12:30http://www.v8supercars.com.au/news/volvo-car-australia-joins-v8-supercars
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/06/13 03:58 AM Posted 17/06/13 03:58 AM ^^^^excellent ---- more competition and hopefully less commo's 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now