nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 23/05/13 08:24 PM Posted 23/05/13 08:24 PM (edited) No not early Pazz .... lol but .... It's Friday!!! Edited 23/05/13 08:25 PM by nick d
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 23/05/13 09:11 PM Posted 23/05/13 09:11 PM In today's herald sun
RowdyBurns Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 18y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/05/13 09:47 PM Posted 23/05/13 09:47 PM Morning all! FRIDAY FCK YEAH!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/05/13 10:07 PM Posted 23/05/13 10:07 PM Saddest day of the week.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 23/05/13 10:10 PM Posted 23/05/13 10:10 PM Morning all - expect a sob story later on today, my car is getting picked up after lunch...
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/05/13 10:13 PM Posted 23/05/13 10:13 PM Pics of skids last night?
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 23/05/13 10:19 PM Posted 23/05/13 10:19 PM angel you failed to mention if this relation was an Australian citizen or not?all I can say is this is my home, this is my country, I am proud to be an Australian.maybe I have taken the 'send him back to his country' a little personally.im kinda sick of hearing it to be honest, where do you send me?regardless of if I have done something wrong or not I am an Australian citizen, I have lived here for most of my life and it is all I know.if you are a visitor then sure, you can send them back.once a citizen there is not a whole lot you can do no matter how much we don't like it.Morning all - expect a sob story later on today, my car is getting picked up after lunch...you do realise you have just sold Australian automotive history now that ford au has called it quits?
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 23/05/13 11:00 PM Posted 23/05/13 11:00 PM Yes, but they didn't shut down over night...I'll by one of the last ones.
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 23/05/13 11:03 PM Posted 23/05/13 11:03 PM this is also my plan, I would like a gt to sit along side my turboeven better if they go out with a bang and bring back a proper super pursuit, then I will buy one no questions asked.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/05/13 11:13 PM Posted 23/05/13 11:13 PM or a hoey.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now