Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 03/11/10 11:35 AM Posted 03/11/10 11:35 AM anyone watch the cricket tonight? what a game, Angelo Matthews is a freakshow
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 04/11/10 12:26 AM Posted 04/11/10 12:26 AM geezus.... a good 2000k round trip, I like the bruce hwy out past moree way..... aweswome str8 roads..shouldve droped in to the goldy for a few quiet ones mate...I will take you up on that offer. I did enjoy the bruce hwy. I plan o on doing that trip again when they give me the keys to the next one.I will be in touch when I do
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 04/11/10 12:27 AM Posted 04/11/10 12:27 AM anyone watch the cricket tonight? what a game, Angelo Matthews is a freakshowOne of the best innings I have seen in a very long time. (besides Abdul Razzaqs 100 off 70 balls on Tuesday vs South Africa)
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 04/11/10 01:00 AM Posted 04/11/10 01:00 AM Had a lie in this morning CorzzaPost Script, Aussies are sh*t ATM, were going all right until Mark Taylor announced at 8/107 the OZ had it in the bag.Talk about the kiss of death
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 04/11/10 05:56 AM Posted 04/11/10 05:56 AM huh? what? When?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/11/10 07:27 AM Posted 04/11/10 07:27 AM We got...
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 04/11/10 07:38 AM Posted 04/11/10 07:38 AM ultimate in comeback by the ceylon boys, ultimate in sh*t by the aussies
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 04/11/10 08:52 PM Posted 04/11/10 08:52 PM I dont think there will be any cricket at the SCG with all this rain.Lets see if it clears in time
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 04/11/10 11:57 PM Posted 04/11/10 11:57 PM Just bought Ms Susan Boyles new CD , and she has completely farked up Lou Reeds song "Perfect Day"Aniti consumerism at its finest
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 05/11/10 12:23 AM Posted 05/11/10 12:23 AM Just bought new CD Is that something they did back in them olden days....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now