Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/09/10 08:55 AM Posted 16/09/10 08:55 AM "produced by Ian 'Molly' Meldrum"Explains alot...
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 10d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 17/09/10 10:58 AM Posted 17/09/10 10:58 AM Hey turbo boys and girls.......I have had the new Toyaota Landcruiser V8 turbo (running 1.5 atm) for a week now and drove it on dirt 624 km today averaging 150 kmh..... Opinion?Not worth the $80k I paid for it.... Had it for 7 days getting through mud and difficult terrain and whilst absolutely capable, and life dependable, (responds exactly the same as the 1970 version), I find it very primative and agricultural for the year 2010.. No central locking, no power windows, and no fkn decent suspension once the velocity increases... Has 2500km's on it and by internet I have been offered $72k for a trade on a Cayenne..... Think I will cut my losses and spend the extra 100 on the tighter version of a 4x4.....Still have the Phoon.. Couldn't find it in my heart to part with it... Its headeed to Melbourne for an "Enhancement"I know this is off topic, but Ken would be proud of me...Can I take a blown Cayenne on our next SEQ cruise?????
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/09/10 11:09 AM Posted 17/09/10 11:09 AM "Cayenne"... "4X4"
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 17/09/10 11:14 AM Posted 17/09/10 11:14 AM Toorak tractor that goes! Get a real 4 x 4. Land rover...... Best there is IMO
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 17/09/10 07:11 PM Posted 17/09/10 07:11 PM what about a supercharged range rover? Ang getting me a job that I could dream about a new car
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 18/09/10 09:22 AM Posted 18/09/10 09:22 AM Geez the Tigers lucky escape last night
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 18/09/10 11:08 AM Posted 18/09/10 11:08 AM Looks like ill be heading down to Geelong sometime next week.....Anyone wanna catch up
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/09/10 10:11 PM Posted 18/09/10 10:11 PM
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 10d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 18/09/10 11:20 PM Posted 18/09/10 11:20 PM There is always the compromise between practicality and performance, unfortunatley for this day and age the cruiser just doesnt stack up...
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 19/09/10 01:15 AM Posted 19/09/10 01:15 AM that's why I just sold my cruiser to get a patrol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now