Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 10d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 11/09/10 11:48 PM Posted 11/09/10 11:48 PM Drove the 3 series BMW yesterday, might go alright with a compressor on it.The GT with a small SC was another option...
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 12/09/10 12:06 AM Posted 12/09/10 12:06 AM What a weekend for footy finals
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 13/09/10 06:02 AM Posted 13/09/10 06:02 AM well guys what can I say...have you all missed me..with things at home not being the best I decided it was time to move on..I ended my 13 year relationship with my wife this weekend...so you'll be seeing more of me around..Rootster on the loose.......Now tab can I come up and live with you...or how about you dags....lmao
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/09/10 06:18 AM Posted 13/09/10 06:18 AM Would it be wrong to ask for her phone number?Sorry to hear Nicko. If you're ever desperate I'll send Milly and/or Billy down to keep you company.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 13/09/10 08:08 AM Posted 13/09/10 08:08 AM ..I ended my 13 year relationship with my wife this weekend...That sux......or how about you dags....That sux even more....
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 13/09/10 08:29 AM Posted 13/09/10 08:29 AM Sh1t Nick, that's no good mate.Just remember, men are from Mars & women are f*cking idiots.My apologys to all the women on here that might read this, I'm just trying to make Nicki feel better about himself..... No really, I am.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 13/09/10 09:40 PM Posted 13/09/10 09:40 PM well guys what can I say...have you all missed me..with things at home not being the best I decided it was time to move on..I ended my 13 year relationship with my wife this weekend...so you'll be seeing more of me around..Rootster on the loose.......Now tab can I come up and live with you...or how about you dags....lmaoGeez mate that's sh1thouse!
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 14/09/10 12:07 PM Posted 14/09/10 12:07 PM Wow nick that's no good. Im surprised she lasted that long, I was sick of you after one looooong weekend
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 15/09/10 04:33 AM Posted 15/09/10 04:33 AM Good day lads
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 16/09/10 08:50 AM Posted 16/09/10 08:50 AM can't believe it's been 36 years alreadyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzDUcPfZoJ4another nugget of death
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now